cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change web dynpro expired application url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

DO you know how to change the webdynpro message that appears when the application session has expired to a more friendly message or how to redirect to a the startup page of the webdynpro application

Regrads ,

Oren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have this paramrter even thogu I am using sap nw04 sp16 , I just want to translate the error message to hebrew. I have managed to find the resource bundle file that is respoinsible for this message and translated it , but the encoding of the page that displays the message does not fit my language and I can't find the jsp or html page that displays the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using webdynpro for java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is the NW version that you are using? If you are not using NW04s, then you can do this:

1. Open Visual Administrator

2. Navigate to directory Server 0 0_xxxxx -> Services -> Configuration Adapter -> webdynpro -> sap.com -> tcwddispwda.

3. Choose the file PropertySheetdefault.

4. The Visual Administrator opens so that you can edit the values. Look for "sap.sessionExpiredURL". If you have it then you can change the default value to any relative URL of your choice.

If you don't have it, as is mentioned <a href="https://media.sdn.sap.com/javadocs/NW04/SPS15/wd/com/sap/tc/webdynpro/services/sal/config/api/WDConfigurationConstants.html#GLOBAL_PROPERTY_SESSION_EXPIRATION_URL">here</a>, then I'm afraid you cannot do it.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

go through this link, which might help you to solve your problem,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/23/displaying-long-text-messages-in-business-server-pages-i

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos