cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - field mapping from request to SU01 for Accnt No worked only once

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUP - field mapping from request to SU01 worked only once. I configured the Field Mapping for Account Number with Account Id. First request worked fine in DEV systems, 2nd and 3rd requests failed. Same thing happened in QA systems. Not sure whether the difference in SP on GRC and ECC is causing this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

We are currentky on GRC 5.3 ABAP stack SP 14.0

and

ECC - SAPK-53315INVIRSANH VIRSANH 530_700: Support Package 0015

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vish,

Regarding the correct SPs of VIRSANH and VIRSAHR (if SAP_HR is installed) refer to this note:

Note 1352498 - Support Pack Numbering - GRC Access Control

And the attached document.

I guess you meant that your GRC is on SP14 (it isn't ABAP!). If so, VIRSANH SP15 is correct and you need also VIRSAHR SP13 if SAP_HR is installed.

What is the connector type and the version you're using for the field mapping??

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Yes, we are on VIRSANH SP15 also VIRSAHR SP13 for SAP_HR . My connector type is SAP HR System, Version ECC 6.0.

We are on GRC 5.3 Support Pack 14.0 . Our GRC 5.3 installation is running on ABAP stack.

It is very strange that in QA client, SU01 got updated atleast 3 times with new account number , user group. Tried 4th time, did not work. In DEV client, it worked only once.

Thanks,

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vish

I cannot check the note right now because SAP is editing it, but I remember that there was an issue with SAP HR connectors and field mapping that is corrected in SP15. Please check note 1168508.

And your GRC 5.3 system is Java standalone, it's not an ABAP system.

Cheers,

Diego.