cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create ERP shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We can not create ERP shipment from freight order in TM 8.0, this option is inactive. Which customizing or steps should be done?

In freight order document --> Follow up --> Create ERP shipment is passive.

Regards,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

When I tried it with this way, below error message is given

"SEND_ERP" is not enabled

PS : Fregiht order type is shipment creation relevance.

Regards,

Ali

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

It sounds like PI is not configured to pass that information to ECC. I am just guessing as I am not that familiar with the PI integration between TM and ECC, but I would suggest looking there first.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali, did you solve your problem?

it seems I have the same.

regards,

Hugues

eric_osterroth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

there are some prerequisites until the action is availabe:

- first of all in the document type (customizing) you have to define, that shipments can be send to ERP

- secondly the document itself must be in status 'ready for transportation execution'.

Rgds,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

I already created delivery document in ERP and transfered it to TM system. Then I created freight order but create ERP shipment is still inactive.

Regards,

Ali

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Is Create ERP Shipment the only line greyed out or are more of them inaccessible?

It looks like you are viewing the individual Freight Order if you see the Follow Up button. Have you tried it from the Overview screen of Freight Management (highlight the line with your FOR and the Create ERP Shipment should be visible)?

Regards,

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

I think you have to process the "Create Delivery in ERP" first. Please give that a try.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 7, 2012 10:08 AM