cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible multiple mapping for different business components?

former_member440449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a FILE to mutiple IDocs interface, where I have the business components BCFILE and BCIDOC.

Now, I need to add a Mail once all the IDocs are posted in SAP, but I tried with the same business component and I got this error:

"Unable to interpret IDoc interface MessageInterfaceNAME"

I am wondering if it is possible to have a multiple mapping for multiple IDocs and then send one mail with different business components. Can this be done? If not, how should I design my scenario?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member440449
Participant
0 Kudos

This is one file to multiple IDocs of same type.

How should the scenario be design?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one more bussiness componet for Mail and create configurations for the same if you use IDoc once obiously you will get error because your BS will not have mail service interface .

Regards,

Raj

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I have a FILE to mutiple IDocs interface,

I assume that you have different idoc receivers interface. If so, you sure need different business systems. And you need one seperate business component for the email interface.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say multiple idocs, do you mean multiple IDOC types or multiple IDOCs of same type?

If you want multiple IDOCs of same type, then it should be pretty straight forward.

If you want multiple IDOC types, then do you want to post the different idoc types to different business components?

If you want to post the idocs to multiple business components, then when should be email be sent?

Regards,

Ravi