Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close a shopping cart having partial delivery

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I close a shopping cart which is partially delivered ?

Ex: I have mentioned quantiy 100 PC in shopping cart, a received 70 PC and invoice 70 PC against the shopping cart purchase order. As we don't expect any more material to be received against the shopping cart, i would like to close the shopping cart.

How can I achive the above ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jennifer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

1. If the shoppgin carte is created and is waiting for approval

Option is: Reject the Shoppoing via approval / or you can delete the shopping cart from check status if you are the requister

2. If the shopping cart is approved

A. In case the porduct category is sourcing relevant then in sourcing buyer can selecting complegted indicator without assigning source of supply. Then automatically SC will goes to completed status without any follow on document

B. In case if the cart is from catalog / source is assigned then PO will be created automatically once the SC is approved. Buyer can delete the PO then sytem will allow you to deleted the SC from checkc status.

regards,

krish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

You can mark the 'No further confirmation expected' and 'No further Invoice expected' indicators against the PO in SRM. (Assuming you are on extended classic)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you do PO Confirmation you can check the 'Last Delivery" Indicator on the Item level for all items of the PO. That means no further Confirmation can be posted on the PO. Similarly you can do invoice and close the transaction.

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

In my case, the shopping cart is just got approved or in the process of approve. PO and Confirmation is not yet created against the shopping cart. During that time, buyer realize that he don't need the matarial at that moment. He want to close the shopping cart for tempraty or permanent basis, so that cart should not goes for further process.

How can i achive the above scenario ?

Thanks,

Regards,

jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

In process of approval----- Ask the approver to reject the SC. Simple.

Already approved----- 1. If your PO is not auto approved. Ask the Approver to reject the PO.

2. If the PO is approved the Create Confirmation with ZERO Qty. and LAST DELIVERY indicator checked.