cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 Application Not Found:Failed to process the request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are facing below dump issue on our SAP Netweaver CE EHP1 as Java system (DEV System). But its not coming frequently.

when refresh the url then loging screen coming again.

OS - Windows Server 2008 R2

Database - MS SQL Server 2008

404 Application Not Found SAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS

Failed to process the request: Request refers to an unknown session

Correction Hints

The request refers to a session that doesn't exist. Reasons might be one of the following: a) Wrong URL is used to request the application (i.e. there might be a typo in the URL). b) Request with wrong parameters is sent by the client (might also indicate an unfriendly attack). c) Request belongs to a session that expired already some time ago and is no longer traced on the server. If the problem persists, record the HTTP traffic to analyse the causing requests.

Note: The above hints are only a guess. They are automatically derived from the exception that occurred and therefore can't be guaranteed to address the original problem in all cases.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. One thing i noticed, when login in our dev system only then working fine but parellel login on other sap application, which running on same host then issue persist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asish,

Could you please check the follwing link if it is helpful!!

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/%28JSTSG%29%28Web%29Problems-P203

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not talking about particular user. I have admin right. but still facing issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter you have Admin role, you should have role related to the Application. Compare the roles between working and non-working users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

JAVA processes are not restarting on its own. Other users working perfectly on same time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Authorization for that user, he might not have role to access it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like its clear error saying that User trying to access a link which doesn't exist in the system. Did you check what URL user trying to access ? and tried by yourself ?

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun

URL is correct and working perfectly but already i explained ...issue not coming frequently. Some time dump coming in 15 min and some time not. may be idle time or HTTP responce issue....not sure.

0 Kudos

When you get this error again . Can you check if any of your JAVA processes are restarting on its own . Like for CE it will be ICM and Server Node . If that is the case make sure you have allocated enough Memory to Server Node or ICM . Let me know the results