cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintanance plan for stability study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How can assign multiple testing schedule to a stability study with respect to different storage conditions using single strategy.

Eg. Strategy for 1 M, 2M,3M, 6M,9M,12M,18M

FOR 25°-- SCHEDULE FOR 1,2,3,6,9,12,18M

FOR 30°--SCHEDULE FOR 1,2,3,6,9M

FOR 40°--SCHEDULE FOR 1,2,3,6M

I dont want to create different stability study for above scheduling

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John/Muraribhai,

I have one idea for the same.

1) First you have maintain one strategies for all condition like below,

Common strategie : 1,2,3,6,9,12,18M (for 25, 30 & 40)

2) Now you create one common inspection plan with all operation which are come in 25/30/40 'C.

3) Now you have maintain the CWBQM with this one strategie.

4) At the time of notification, You have to maintain different storage location.

I think it will work.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same issue with us

for three different storage condition 3 separate inspection plan available and into that 3 different strategy assigned so when create stability notification at time in create testing schedule in that strategy have to assign but that strategy is not similar to inspection plan strategy at time of assign inspection plan system gives the error.

Regards,

Murari shah

FOR 25°-- SCHEDULE FOR 1,2,3,6,9,12,18M

FOR 30°--SCHEDULE FOR 1,2,3,6,9M

FOR 40°--SCHEDULE FOR 1,2,3,6M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As u said already u assigned the strategy for analysis frequency , create the Quality plans and then assigned it, there is lot for particular strg location at particular freq. which u have sated for different strg conditions.

U may also use the same strategy for different conditions , it is very similar like that of PM task list creation strategy assignment and lot creations.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know you can create only a testing schedule to plan the scope and frequency of the stability tests and separate inspection plans for each storage condition.