cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ehp5 Web Dynpro ABAP Table UI problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing a strange problem after moving our custom web dynpro applicaiton from Ehp3 to Ehp5. Previously we use to get the footer for table UI displaying the number of rows and also the buttons for pagination, but in Ehp5 everythings seems to have disappeared, we dont see the footer anymore even though footer visible property is set, it shows as one single table witha scroll bar. is this property Void from Ehp5 and any possiblty of acheiving this in EHp5.

Your response is appreciated.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghavendra,

Try this

In your application paratmeters add below parameter

WDTABLENAVIGATION and pass value PAGINATOR

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/7b/fb57412df8091de10000000a155106/content.htm

Search WDTABLENAVIGATION in above link, u will understand

Regards

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the solution did not work, it is still displaying the same thing.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pass below parameter along with previous one.

WDLIGHTSPEED and value is blank..

If it doesn't solve the issue then it must be bug, wait for other replies..

If possible raise a request to SAP for the same.

What support package level are you on? The WDTABLENAVIGATION was not offered until one of the later support packages (SP12 or SP13 if memory serves me right). That would explain why WDTABLENAVIGATION is not valid in your system.

Regards

Srinivas

Edited by: sanasrinivas on Feb 6, 2012 5:32 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It is very dangerous to deactivate LIGHTSPEED rendering. This is the new rendering engine of as of NetWeaver 7.01 (ERP 6.04) and by disabling it you will get the table paginator back but also disable all new UI elements and performance improvements made in 7.01 and 7.02. See OSS Note 1407668 for documentation about the abolishment of the paginator as of 7.01.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I forget to inform the same.

Regards

Srinvias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you both for the information provided.

Tom, The customer was used to seeing the pagination and he wants that again, it would have been great if there was a property in the table UI to set the pagination on, one good thing about pagination is you get the count automatically which was one useful thing. Anyways thanks again for your inputs.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Thanks to you both for the information provided.

>

> Tom, The customer was used to seeing the pagination and he wants that again, it would have been great if there was a property in the table UI to set the pagination on, one good thing about pagination is you get the count automatically which was one useful thing. Anyways thanks again for your inputs.

The new CTable in NetWeaver 7.03/7.31 (ERP 6.06) does allow you to set the scrollbar/paginator at the UI element level or even personalization. However this functionality isn't planned for the old table UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas,

you saved my day with this hint! After setting the WDLIGHTSPEED-parameter to blank all theme rendering errors in tabstrip and ALV are gone.

I cannot reward points because it's not my thread, but if I could I would 🙂

Thanks,

Steffi