cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC HTML Change of Look & Feel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

i will place my question here because i did not find a NetWeaver Business Client forum.

We plan to roll out WD4ABAP based ESS comming with Enhancement Package 5 for ERP. Due to the fact that we do not want to install and configure an Enterprise Portal we decided to use NetWeaver Business Client HTML in order to provide a platform where we can integrate the ESS services.

Now my question is how can we change the look & feel of the NWBC framework. I have done several theme adaptions in enterprise portal using portal theme editor as well as WD4ABAP (external facing in E-Recruiting projects) using Eclipse Themede Editor Plugin but i did not find any information regarding the NWBC HTML. All i found is the configuration table "NWBC_CFG". But here i can only place a customer logo in the detailed navigation bar on the left side as well as change the title in the NWBC HTML header.

How can i change the general look and feel of NWBC html (header, top-level navigation as well as detailed navigation)? Unfortunately i did not find any information regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

martin_kuehnert
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I remember replacing a NWBC "theme" with a customer created one is not possible without creating enhancements and modifications, as all the colors and pictures are defined in a single  ABAP class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for similar info too...

What did you find about NWBC_CFG ??? Can you share...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

I get the same issue, I mean, I am not sure that is really an issue, but I really expect some insight, because I did not find anything anywhere.

SAP, can you give us some insight on it?

Regards.