cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CX_SY_MOVE_CAST_ERROR in SPROXY Class after creating fault messages in PI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We created a SOAP to Proxy synchronous scenario and everthing works fine.

Now we have created a fault message in PI and regenerated the proxy in ECC, after regenerating the proxy, if i debug the proxy from service registry, breakpoint gets triggered in proxy class and iam getting an exception "CX_SY_MOVE_CAST_ERROR" at the status bar (but not dump). After executing the proxy class i could get the required response in service registry but with the exception ( Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (Invalid SOAP Response. Runtime can not find return parameter <(http://hostname.com/soaptoproxy)MT_Soap_Response>.). In MONI i could see this as a successful message. Can anyone tell me reason for this exception both in proxy class and in Service registry ? I also regenerated the proxy class after creating fault message in PI.

Thanks,

Sivakumar.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sivakumar,

I just want you to give a try -

If your problem occurs only when the Services Registry is accessed using SOAP, simply resend your initial SOAP request (several times if necessary). If your problem occurs in the Services Registry UI, restart the application tcesiesperui (this is the Services Registry UI application).

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not problem with the Service Registry UI, other SOAP messages are working fine. I think the problem is somewhere related to

WSDL file or Proxy Exception Class... After adding fault messages in PI, do i need to do something after regenarating proxy class ? did i missed any steps ?

Thanks,

Sivakumar.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, regenerating is sufficient. Do a local test directly from SPROXY and debug the implementation. Check where the exception is triggered. You might have to adjust your proxy implementation. Maybe the changes you made in PI are incompatible with the implementation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I have tested in locally in SPROXY and i found that exception occurs in the constructor method of exception class, which was created by adding Fault Messages in PI. Any Suggestions ?

Thanks,

Sivakumar.C

Edited by: kumar.sappi on Feb 6, 2012 12:19 PM

Edited by: kumar.sappi on Feb 6, 2012 1:49 PM