cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10 Maximum Future Delivery Time Frame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In VL10, I can only view deliveries up to the set maximum delivery time frame which is limited to 180 days in the future. For example, during this moment, I can only see deliveries with delivery date before August 4, 2012 (180 days from date today).

Where can I change this limit? We want to remove this limit so that we can see in VL10 all the deliveries.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Cristine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While opening a thread, you should mark that thread as a question. Then only, you can allocate points. For more details, read this

[Contributor Recognition Program FAQ|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/crphelp]

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to t.code VL10CUA, for the sales and purchase order fast display profile, check what profile is assigned in the field Dlv creation. And for that profile check in t.code VL10CUC, in the profile, you can see number of days in the field MaxDlvCrteDate field. You may need to change the value to 0 in order to have wide open run.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Thanks very much for your answer. It is very helpful. I would like to give points to your answer but Im not sure how.

Could you kindly tell me how points are rewarded to helpful answer. Thanks.

Cristine

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your answer. It is very helpful. I would like to give points to your answer but Im not sure how.

I am very much satisfied that the response helped resolved your issue and thanks for updating the forum. Seeing members issues getting resolved gives me more satisfaction than getting points. No need to assign points. You can close the thread as answered.

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I suppose you can control this using the delivery dates?

Also, since you have deliveries up to 180 days, how do you manage your availability control? did you deactivated it? This solution would be much better if control from contracts of maybe sales order.