cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a condition type called ZCT in the original billing document. This ZCT has value in the billing document. We are creating a return order for this billing document. Before raising the order we are maintaining the nil value for this condition type in the key combination which has document type , customer wise and ofcourse sale orgn, distn chanl. When return order is raised with reference to original billing document, the zct in the billing is copied in the return order and use update function to get the nil value in the ZCT condition type for which nil value is maintained. But ZCT condition type is copied twice in the order. Please provide solution so that ZCT which has value to

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kindly check the access sequence of your condition type and see weather all the tables are ticked with Exclusive indicator or not..check this at production server

This may be one reason for your problem...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This all due to pricing type used in copying control:

Say,

Copying Control

Source

Target

Level

Pricing Type

Other Remarks

VTAA

Sales order

Return Order

Item

G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

Return of goods sold

VTAF

Invoice

Return Order

Item

E - Adopt price components and fix values

Managing price change for the goods sold. I would not recommand this, instead use Invoice Correction Request (RK) process to use for adjusting price change

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Jyoti prakash for your answer. I wanted to know when i am copying a billing document in the return condition type ZCT appears twice, as i had maintained in two key combination. During normal sales i wanted ZCT value to be picked up and when raising return order with ref to billing document zct should be nil. Now both the condition types are appearing in the return sale order. How to handle this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are creating returns sales order and you have maintained ZCT condition record based on key combination of document type , customer wise , sales organization and distribution channel that could be the reason it is picking twice in the return sales order.So check the ZCT condition type condition record. and dont maintain condition record for ZCT condition type for returns sales order,because when you create returns sales order with reference to billing document,it will pick from the billing level.

NOTE:Kindly Dont use shortcut words like sale orgn, distn chanl

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Mr Srinath. But my requirement is when i create return order ZCT should be nil. How to handle this. I cannot manually do this nor i can change the master for ZCT. When copying from sale order, this should be overwritten or the condn type zct which has value to be removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the condition type definition - make it 'automatic has priority' instead of 'no limitations' and then update the prices

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So as per your requirement you have to go with a new subroutine, and assign the new subroutine to the ZCT Condition type in the pricing procedure.So you have to take the help of your ABAP team to create a new sub routine.

Kindly provide the following logic that when return sales order is created then ZCT Condition type value should be nil

Regards

Srinath