cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo related to a Cancelled Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have an invoice that was cancelled using VF11. I donu2019t want to have the following process flow

Sales Order ->Invoice (with accounting document) ->Cancel. Invoice (with accounting document) -> Credit memo request

How can I do to avoid credit memo request in reference to a cancelled invoice?

Regards

Gabriel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

devendra_singh13
Explorer
0 Kudos

how to control. Cancelled invoice. doesn't create debit memo using SAP Standard functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019m sorry. What I tried to say is that, I donu2019t want to create a Credit Memo Request related to an invoice which has been cancelled.

Sales Order

Invoice (with accounting document)

Cancel. Invoice (with accounting document)

Credit memo request (related to Invoice)

Regards

Gabriel

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Don't maintain the copy control between 2 documents Types (Cancel Invoice and Credit memo)

at the time of referring the cancel invoice you will get the error message

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

You could create a credit memo by the original billing document F2 instead of using the ref. of the cancelled billing doc ( s1) .

You cant create a credit memo with ref. of a S1 doc . Its not standard .

regards

JNM

Edited by: JaganNM on Feb 6, 2012 5:19 AM

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in credit memo request business process flow - with reference to invoice or sale order , you create the credit memo request .

this is standard process, why you create the cancel invoice reference . i think it not possible ,

in credit memo request , document setting you can check at vov8 , their is any reference mandatory field can assign , check this , you do not want this filed please remove , based on this system ask the mandatory invoice at creation of credit memo request .

please check this\

regards

sankar