cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES ORDER ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

WHILE CREATING SALES ORDER I AM GETTING ERROR LITE THIS(requirements are not fulfilled for condition pr00) CAN SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME HOW TO CLEAR THIS ISSUE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy

Go to V/08 and check your pricing procedure in the the requirement column check what is your requirement, standard SAP requirement for basic price is 2 and after that check your lite item category and check there Billing Relevance is A and Pricing is X and also there should be tick on Billing Relevance,Billing Relevance,Billing Relevance,Billing Relevance.

This will solve your error

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THNAK YOU EVERY ONE MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

above defined process is right ,maintain the pricing procedure through tcode v/08 check the assignment of condition typr pr00 step by step .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the pricing procedure through t-code-vcheckt683 and maintain condition pr00 through vk11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At your pricing procedure for your condition type PR00 maitain requirement type 2 and maintain the condition record for that at

VK11 and now try to create an order.

Update in the forum if you still got the problem.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to v/08 and check ur picing procedure and see pr00 and save it come back and go to vk11 and maintain condition record for pr00 if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to pricing schema v/08 find your pricng schema .

In the pricing schema, find condition PR00.

In the line; PR00 see Requirement coloumn. There should be routine for it. And find what requirement is assigned to PR00.