cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print the address of a smart form in different line?

former_member240605
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

I have a smartform for payment advice. It's working properly but problem is in address window. i am using sap's given address window . City district and pincode is showing in same line i want to display it different line. initially i didnot use address window I pass all the address field to the smartform but then problem is if any field is empty it showing the blanline in output of smartform then i use address window. how can i show city district and pincode in different line ? i need your suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Yes the link will provide you the information required. But it too has few disadvantages because in some cases it may also fail.

Else just do like this create an internal table of line type string. Add all the address details into it as you required.(Here you have provision to add the format ie you can decide which line should contain which data). Then do delete blank lines.

Then loop the internal table and print the address this will solve your problem. In my project i solved the issue like this.

If you still have queries please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below link see if you can play with number of lines or priority

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/69a151cd8b11d3b563006094192fe3/content.htm]

Else put a condition in smartform edit if not initial

Nabheet