cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on physical inventory count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While posting inventory difference in MI07, error message, " Change the inspection stock of material in QM only "

The inspection lot is already closed.

The quantity is in unrestricted in stock overview 100pcs.

After the counting they have only 80pcs which they want to put to 'blocked' so on physical inventory document they put zero count in unrestricted then put the 80 stocks in blocked, then the error occurred.

Thank you for your help.

Eva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the status of all inspection lot relevant to material is SPCO.

This problem comes when you have stock in QI & you want to post it in Unrestricted or Block through physical Inventory T codes.

One solution can be can be if you know specific material & Qty then try to to put the material in Block stock from unrestricted through Mb1b.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I do not have stocks in QI. All are in unrestricted.

Thank you for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check ur Inspection lot selection in QA32, whether any lot is there with status UD ICCO STUP SPRQ. some times it was happened that lot will be their without stck posting relevant to that material. Due to which system doesn't allows you to post the stck.

And also check the material document number in MB51 against that stck which u want to move from unrestricted to Blocked or any other location .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock postings are complete.. everything is in unrestricted before the count. and in physical inventory doc I was placing it under blocked.

Thank you

Eva