cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status check for MRP MD50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client has a requirement wherein we need to maintain status check for all the sales documents - Inquiry, quotation and and order.

the cycle which we follow is Inquiry, Quotation, Order, MRP Run (Plant level, sales order level MD01, MD02, MD50) and production ordrer, then delivery and then invoice

I want to block orders MRP run with initial status for sales order.

I am not able to determine appropriate object types and business transaction in status profile.

Can anyone please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ankit,

I need to do the same.

Please guide me how you do that.

Regadrs,

Ravi Singh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain the status objects,

path-img-sales and distribution-sales-sales documents- define and assign the status profile here you maintain object status ,

t code -bs02, here you select the object type at what level, it means vao1 ,vl01n,vf01 you can select,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I know that we need to maintain object types in BS02. but thats my question. which object types should i maintain to block MRP run based on the status.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge it is not possible , May be you need to go for Enhancement

Regards,

Prasanna

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you block sale order or mrp run , in blocking at sale order , you maintain the object only at sale order block , not mrp run block, object process block at sale order level only ,not mrp , you donot want mrp run , you not maintain the mrp views for particular material , and also atp check the can activate at delivery level.