cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created retro billing invoice . While creating i have came across few doubts :

1) Ex: From 01-01-2012 TO 15-01-2012 AA material cost is 100/- . Now it has raised to 150/- . So i have maintained 150/- in vk11 with From 01-01-2012 TO 15-01-2012 periods and done the billing etc..

My doubt is how system calculates the difference price ( 50/- ) here because when i see the invoice ( CREDIT/ DEBIT NOTE) which i have created through VFRB the price is 50/- for material. Means it is picking up the difference amount only.

2) For PDIF condition (As per my search in forum's and Google) suggesting that Under PR00 Step we have to place no need to take any requirement Only Manual check and Subtotal 'F' Is enough With ERL.

My doubt is how system picking the values to hit the concerned G/L Account.

I tried in GOOGLE AND FORUMS too but i couldn't find the answer. Expecting answers which can clarify my doubts.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

The system calculates the value simply by firstly confirming the new condition values.

Then it calculates the difference between the old and new to determine if a debit

or credit is required.

In the pricing you should expect to see the new condition value set to inactive in

(field KINAK) and the calculated difference between the old and new is transferred

to the PDIF condition which will be the only active price condition.

The account determination happens from the customising in VKOA as in all other

cases. The key assigned to the PDIF condition is the link to the account found

In the standard pricing procedure RVAA01 this is ERS

You can see the account determination in the SD/FI interface

RV_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT_CREATE

• START OF : account determination

call function 'RV_INVOICE_ACCOUNT_DETERM' >>>

>> CALL FUNCTION 'ACCOUNT_ALLOCATION'

You have user exits RV60AFZZ to prepare the account determination fields

if required and user exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 is also availablewhere you could

manipulate the XACCIT-HKONT field value if you have a custom business requirement

I hope this helps you further

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any body knows the solution for my question?? Please update

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe, somewhat Brian is correct.

The account determination(VOKA) is generally done based on account key as ERS against your PDIF condition type in pricing procedure.

So, you can have different pricing procedure for Debit/Credit memo Billing type for this requirement. Where, your base price, PR00 will be statistical and net price is based on PDIF condition type.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Ravi,

Thanks for the reply.

But i didn't understood the link which you have given. Please understand my question .

Here my doubt not is not regarding to configuration concern my doubt is how system is calculating the values and updating.

Please give me the solution if you would know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody clarify my doubt. Its very important for me.