cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML Active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created/configured two plants in our development/testing system, but I ram running into an inconsistency with the two. Each of them had their ML information assigned with OMX1, and each of them had their ML production kicked off with CKMSTART. When I attempt to extend material to each of the plants, for one of the plants on Accounting 1 tab the "ml active" box is unchecked, accordingly leaving out a lot of data. The other plant is checked "ml active", and the data is coming in as per the norm. My question is that these two plants were configured the same way in the same order of steps executed, so what may be interfering with the ML being active?

Regards,

KJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked that piece of configuration, and for both plants the ML act. is checked with price determination set to 3. I will close thread and recreate in appropriate forum -- thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is more of a question to FI forum. However you can check the following; The plant is assigned to a valuation area and for this valuation area in t.code OMX1, ML act. indicator must be checked. So check the plants assigned to the valuation area and thensettings in OMX1. From this data, it looks when a material master is created, it inherits the settings.

If this does not answer your question, I suggest you closing this thread and opening in FI forum at

Regards,