cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods for a Combo Deal

Former Member
0 Kudos

<H3> Hi Experts, I hope you are fine. </H3>

<H4>I need to create a sales promotion. When my customer buys a combo we give a free good. For example:</H4>

Shaving kit - Material A

1 - shaver - Material B

2 - shaving foam - Material C

3 - fragance - Material D - FREE GOOD

Only when the customer buys the kit. If he wants to buy only the fragance, he must pay normally.

<H4>I know that FREE GOODS determination will not function with BOM, i've tried this before. But I'm not sure if this is impossible to do without Abap Development.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Flavio</H4>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can develop a routine in t.code VOFM->Requirements->free goods. Here you can add the coding to check the combination of materials BCD in order for issuing free goods. You can add this routine in t.code V/N5, in the requirement column against each condition type. I never tired this, so this is only my suggestion.

P.S: Even you can create a Z-table to keep various combinations of materials and the requirement routine can read the combinations against sales order items and can approve free goods.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I'm not sure if this is impossible to do without Abap Development.

Without ABAP development, it looks it NOT possible. Refer OSS Note 796926 - Restrictions for free goods

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thanks for your reply. But, is there any way to do what I need without using BOM ?