cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush Order & RLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, am currently using RLT, i would like to control the rush orders from consuming the stock reserved by the sales orders available in the system already.

note : i cannot exclude the sales requirements from delivery scope of availability check, because i see an inconsistency that when the sales orders requirement is twice more than the available stock, ( say order 1 - 50, order 2 - 70, stock came in for 60, availability check re - ran ), sales order 1 cannot be delivered even after the confirmation is available.

thanks & regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Shiva mentionned, you need to tighten your availability check, so in checks for deliveries.

Cheers.Sidi.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i cannot exclude the sales requirements from delivery scope of availability check,

You need not exclude, in fact you should check the box so that the system will consider/take into account other sales requirements, while doing availability check. I recommend to check include deliveries also in OVZ9.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

i think i did not explain it better, when i check the include sales requirements in the delivery level scope of check, i have issues on the regular standard order scenarios, as explained with 2 sales orders & less stock scenario in the problem statement above.

i already have include deliveries.

The problem now i have is if i include sales requirements from delivery scope of check, i have issues with standard order, explained above. if i remove this requirement (exclude sales requirements), my standard orders reserved stocks are being utilized by rush orders.

how to come out of both these scenarios.?