cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Configuration Structure in SOLAR02 in SOLMAN 7.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I am looking to document the configuration of my project in SOLMAN and have created a project. In version 7.01 I was able to go into transaction SOLAR02 and click on the Configuration folder (not tab) and then choose 'Change Configuration Structure'. In the following screen I could create the hierarchical structure that would allow me to document and configure the supporting setup of my project.

However, in version 7.10 when I go to 'Change Configuration Structure' it gives me a screen saying that there is no configuration structure but no way to create it.

The Help documentation for version 7.10 indicates that I should be able to do this in the exact same manner as in version 7.01. I am on SOLMAN 7.10 SPS3; a ST01 authorisation trace indicates no errors and I have the appropriate work centre role (SAP_SOL_TC_COMP).

Any help in figuring out how to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ciará

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

The solution to this was the implementation of note 1674781. This applies to SP4 and is very new so has not been translated into English as yet but SAP Support assure me that there are no pre or post manual implementation tasks.

I've implemented the note and Configuration in SOLAR02 works perfectly now.

Regards,

Ciará

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ciará I have experienced the same problem and you have pointed me at the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more question can you check-in your configuration structure to your solution?? This is not possible on my system but I believe that it should be possible.