cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Audit log for successful message but message not sent to SQL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have scenario IDOC - PI - JDBC. We send master data Vendors around 300 IDOCS to PI . In SXMB_MONI it shows all checkered flag and succesful. In RWB under message Monitoring I am not able to see any AUDIT Log. Where could be the error or the message?

Can i resend successful message to SQL ? The database admin says he did not receive any messages in the SQL table though PI says it was succesful.

This was working fine before and logsqlstatement is set to True . But suddenly I am not sure what happened.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Teresa

Edited by: Teresa lytle on Feb 3, 2012 4:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> In RWB under message Monitoring I am not able to see any AUDIT Log

What is the status of messages in Message Monitoring? I hope you coudl find the messages there.

>>Can i resend successful message to SQL ?

No. Manual processing could be possible from RWB Test message option.

You may check the default traces at server level to see if there were any discrepencies at the time message was sent. Do you know if the audit logs were available earlier for successful messages?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

hsonnenahalli
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All-

I am also facing the same problem. I have an proxy to JDBC scenario. I can see that messages have been successfully processed in MONI and also see that messages have successful status in Message monitoring in RWB. I have also checked the channels and they all are successful but could not find audit logs some of the messages. I checked with our AS400 database team they say that only 3 of 6 records have been updated and I see audit logs for only 3 messages.

I am not sure if there are any network issues when JDBC trying to send messages. I have requested BASIS team to check the driver version and compare with Database version and make sure if both are same. I have also requested them to check the MAX THREAD count see if they have set to low number.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestion other than above.

Regards

HS

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest to create a new thread for your issue.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

Try checking the Communication Channel monitor for error details. It looks like the message was successfully processed by Integration Engine (which results in the checkered flag in sxi_monitor), but there was an error in the adapter itself.

And I am afraid you will not be able to execute reprocessing of the message from PI, you will have to trigger it from the sender system again.

Hope this helps,

Greg

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Jdbc receiver communication channel monitoring in RWB and see whether you get errors. Also stop and restart the jdbc communication channel and see how that works.

If you have access to Database, why don't you check the table and see whether your data is inserted or not. Also do the adapter level and integration level message monitoring. Is it asynchronous mode?

Edited by: Baskar Gopal on Feb 3, 2012 10:18 AM