Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xacute Query not displaying results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Kindly assist I trying to Display the results of an xacute query as http

I have assigned the Parameter in Javascript as document.applet. getQueryObject().setParam(1,Name)

after setting this up created the document.Applet.executeCommand(); to run the xacute query

but i can not get the results when i run My Irpt page. the reuslts do not display.

I even tried it with /XMII/Illuminator?QueryTemplate=<XacuteQuery> still not working

when i hardcode the name in the xacute query the results do show what could be the issue here.

or is there a simple way of calling the results of the xacute Query as HTTP Service

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possible causes for this problem are:

1.Your JS fucntion is not working due to some syntax or logical error.

2.The other problem which is very weird but I have faced several times is that though the function works fine but the parameter is not set to the desired value.Try printing the parameter values by writing a file in the transaction to check whether the values are passed to the transaction or not.

Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be the type of applet you are using and the command you are giving are not a match.

If the CODE of the applet is iGrid, iBrowser or iCommand, there are different functions that you need to use to get the results.

document.iGrid.refresh()

document.iGrid.updateGrid(boolean)

document.iBrowser.refresh()

document.iBrowser.updateBrowser()

document.iCommand.refresh()

document.iCommand.executeCommand()

Regards,

Gita

0 Kudos

In order to debug your JS, which is probably where the issue is since it works hard-coded, please post your JS function along with the applet or JQuery definition on your page.

Sam