cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPOZ issue generating XMl file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have upgraded our ECC6 system to EHP5.Unfortunately one of the add-ons FI-CAX was not upgraded.

I want to generate XML file to upgrade this component.If I select EHP5 installation its picking up all the component which has already being upgraded.

Can you pls suggest how can I generate XML for one particular Add-on.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards!!

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As you said , ECC system EHP5 upgrade is finished but you need 1 add to upgrade seperatly now.

Pls ensure your system landscape , in SMSY of SolMan is updated correctly with upgrdaed component version for ECC.

Then try to download component via MOPZ , it sould auto calculate other latest vesrion to apply including your add on component.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

The XML is generated for a stack. I think isn't possible to generate for single components. Why don't you just select the file manually, put it in the download basket and approve it using mopz??

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I have tried that but to upgrade it through Saint it needs XML file.

Can idea how to generate it?

Regards!!

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I'm pretty sure that Stack XML is not requiered. I've checked some notes and it seems that this component should be included for upgrade together with SAP_APPL:

Note 874546 - Additional info installing/activating FI-CAX on ECC 6.0

Note 884566 - FI-CAX release strategy as of ECC 6.0

What's the exact sorce and target release and SP??

Cheers,

Diego.

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Generate a mopz transaction for this system again and select technical usage "Leasing/Contract A/R & A/P" in step 2.1. This instance has the following components: SAP_APPL 6.04 EA-APPL 604 FI-CA 604 FI-CAX 604

After generate a mopz transaction for this technical usage, you'll have the xml file correctly generated for this component.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.