cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR , No standard aggrement found for ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario XI-to-IDOC. I created a Service Interface and publish them as a Web Service.

I created a WSDL file from the Integration Builder(Configuration) and When I test the WSDL with the XML Spy, I got a following error message,

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR , No standard aggrement found for , ...

But when I test with PI tool (the Component Monitoring>Integration Engine>Test Message)

The message is processed successfully.

And there is a differences between the two messages in the message monitoring. The Receiver Namespace and The Receiver Interface are different.

Message with Successful: The Receiver name and interface are name of IDOC

Message with Error:The Receiver name and interface is name of Service Interface.

And My Integration Configuration is following.

1. One Receiver Determination

2. One Interface Determination

3. One Receiver Agreement

What should I do for that error?

Thanx for your help..

Hasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>But when I test with PI tool (the Component Monitoring>Integration Engine>Test Message)

The message is processed successfully.

this is not a real test as you're pushing the message to PI directly and not via the SOAP adapter

>>>>1. One Receiver Determination

2. One Interface Determination

3. One Receiver Agreement

you also need sender agreement with SOAP channel

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

Thanx for your answer,

I created a sender agreement, but nothing changed. I am getting the same error. "Missing or Invalid Receiver Agreement"

I check the scenario with Test Configuration, it passed the test.. But I am getting this error..

Hasan

Edited by: ordu_hasan on Feb 3, 2012 4:56 PM

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

now the error is different - receiver agreeemnt is created in a wrong way... and not snder as in the first error

- can you create the configuration using directory wizard so it iwll generate all objects correctly for you ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your test configuration tools shows that your agreement object is not valid or not activated. Please make sure your agreement objects references the channel as well check in receiver agreement that sender system name, namespace, receiver system name, receiver namespace correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to specify that My service interface is outbound which I created a Web Service.

then,

I created Integration builder using wizard.

I chose Internal Communication etc.

But nothing changed.

Hasan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I discovered something about the problem,

My Service Interface has operations which have the type of external message.

I created data type and message type then I used the message type for that operation instead of external message.

I also changed source of message mapping which was the type of external message. I changed it as a message type.

Then it works.

But I have to use the external message. because my wsdl has a special characters. Which includes "-". I cannot create Data type includes "-".

Is there a solution for this..

Thanx.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using external message type then you dont need to create data types at all. Just use the external definition in the service interface as message type of external definition. Only if you create data types the editor will not allow you to create special characters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is possible to have "-" in field names while creating data type..

chk my reply: