SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance of Physical Inventory IDOC WVINVE03

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

We are trying to post Physical Inventory count through IDOC WVINVE03 , and although the IDOC gets created properly with 400 articles, the Physical Inventory Number after the posting of IDOC is getting generated in batches of 20 articles. That is 20 Physical Inventory got generated for 400 Articles .

We are using Is Retail, Ecc 6.0 , can anyone help in suggesting why this is happening , and whether we are missing any config ?.

REgards,

Binayak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the maximum number of document items you have configured using OMCN for program RM07II31 and change that to 400. I think inbound IDOC posting program also uses the same configuration.

Thanks,

Venu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the maximum number of document items you have configured using OMCN for program RM07II31 and change that to 400. I think inbound IDOC posting program also uses the same configuration.

Thanks,

Venu

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinu ,

I have another query , now when I am posting Stock Adjustments IDOCS WPUWBW01 for Retail Sales , even though the IDOC contains 1000 articles (materials) , the Article Doc (Material Doc) gets created with 100 Articles (materials).

Is there any config which is restricting the creation of Documents for 100 articles(materials),

Regards,

Binayak