Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue for Plant abroad.

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here is the scenario-When I am creating a plant abroad cycle,at the billing level I am facing an error message saying "Document not relevant for Billing with message no VF016".

In this scenario am using WIA as the billing type and the PO type is a customized one (ZWUB)...I could able to generate invoice for other entity plant abroad(existing in the system) which uses the same document types only(Item categories are also same).

The only thing we have done for our project is a new plant(1234-explained below) has been created and for that plant STO is raised by receiving plant(5678- existing in system).

New Plant 1234 belongs to Italy

Receiving plant 5678 belongs to US

Both the plants Company code is ABCD.

We have maintained all the setting like:

-Customer no is assigned for the receiving plant

-That customer has been extended to the supplying plants sales org

Note:What I noticed in the Delivery is the header level billing status says not relevant for billing.

We didnt change any configuration in the system.The basic configuration like creation & assigning plant to CC and other settings we did.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For standard configuration to work, you might me to make some

Check the Item Category getting determine in billing item. Usually in Stock transfer, it is NLN - StandStockTransItem.

For Plant Abroad EU, the billing relevance for item category need to should be J.

So, if billing relevance for item category is not J.

Instead of altering/modifying standard item category NLN.

Create a Z item category similar to NLN, say, ZNLN.

Further in copying control VTFL for Item Category NLN of source delv doc. NL & target billing doc WIA.

Maintain

|Copying requirements|010 - DlvRel.pro forma itm

Billing quantity

D

Data VBRK/VBRP

001 Inv.split (sample)

Pricing type

B

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Stock Transport Order - is a Purchase Order correct me if my understanding is wrong.

why we need to have billing.

only transfering the stock to that location and receive the stock from the location is enough