cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Determine Pur Group & Logical System Definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are ECC 6 with SRM server 5.5. We have implemented SRM as a addon component to ECC. During the ordering of Shopping cart, we get the error "Unable to determine purchasing group". When we initially access the shopping cart, the purchasing group is determined correctly. However when we execute ordering, we encounter the error. We did trace the error and found that the system does a check of logical systems defined. When the logical system defined in the backend client "SCC4' is same as that derived from the table "BBP_BACKEND_DEST", this error is encountered. In this table 4 entries have to be defined as the configuration guide provided by SAP. However we still hit the issue. Has anyone encountered this scenario and appreciate how the backend logical system determination has been defined.

Thanks, Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the mentioned table. You can have only one wild card (*) in combination Purchasing group/Material Group

HTH

Gordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have a wild card in the product id with source and target systems defined.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali

Do not put wild card(*) in the Purch group field. Instead maintain the Purch group in that field.

You can try with wild card in Product field.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

As i understood your problem, i suggest you to assign

the purchasing group ( from ERP ) to purchasing group

(in EBP)then try to assign the responsible product

categories to this purchase group.

Try to review the customizing setting that you have

done in your EBP Organisaiton structure.

forward the message if you need some more info.

with regards,

mahesh