Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgment of Achievement | SCN Active Contributor

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

For past couple of years i did get the Email "Acknowledgment of Achievement | SCN Active Contributor", this time i didn't get... Is it stopped or i am not eligible.... Just wanted to know from you people.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read this blog

[Active Contributor Status: Soon a 12-month rolling period|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/22239]

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

Thanks for the information , i got the point that it is now 12 month rolling period... My question is the badge is still showing and when i check my contribution for past 12 months , it is giving me around 270.. means i am eligible.. correct me if i am wrong... I wish i should be getting the email....

Regards,

Nagaraj

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone answer to my question and correct me..

Regards,

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 255 points in the last year. That qualifies you for a bronze star beside your name and that's what I see.

Rob

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wish i should be getting the email....

What for???... I don't get it!

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Being a senior member, why do you take such things serious ? I don't even remember if I had got one like that

Regards

Kesavadas T

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am happy as long as i am contributing to the community.. but then always nice to get those emails..even if i don't get it is ok..I just wanted to know... that's it. Thanks every one for your comments....

Regards,

Nagaraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
this time i didn't get

You have to be specific. Upto which year you got the recognition. Of course, SDN has not stopped giving recognition to its members. You should be aware to get that recognition, you should have given suggestions regularly in the year which you were referring to.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got badge in 2009, then emails in 2010 and 2011 (Jan) ... But after that i didn't get any mail.... More over i believe if we have 250 points we are eligible... Correct me if i am wrong.Do you think i didn't contribute much last year that's why there is no email.. My points show yearly contribution till today 295...

let me know your thoughts?

Regards,

Nagaraj