cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table selection menu in ALV table

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys , Is there any way to find out which part of the code is working when we click 'Select all' & 'DeSelect all' in Table selection menu ALV table ?

Guys i know lead_selection is the event trigged when a row of an alv table is selected. But in my case i want to go to the actual code that works after i select 'Select all' and 'Deselect all' .

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a bit hard to find.

why dont u write your own button for selectall and deselect all.. and write the code for same...

Regarrds

Srinivas

Edited by: sanasrinivas on Feb 3, 2012 3:57 PM

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i could , The reason behind the question is whenever a row is selected in an ALV table , there is a control that hits the server (Not the DB ) saying that certain row is selected, Similarly this happens during deselection also.

This will be a serious performance issue when the table deals with large number of records.

If i were able to get the code which is executed during that event , may be i can stop the round trip ..

What Say ?

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope

that kind of functionality is not there in standard.. someone must have written some where.. Findout that.

Otherwise check with urslef and create a sample table and try to select a row and check what happens

Regards

Srinivas