cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Web Dynpro (Floor plan manager)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using Netweaver 7.0 and I have a webdynpro that uses the FloorPlan Manager component in order to allow a manager to perform HR operations on his staff.

If you have used FPM before, you'll know that the web dynpro will have some Perspectives defined as the composition of multiple views and a Navigation Graph to setup the steps of the manager operations (create, modify...).

Now since this is the first time that I've seen the FPM component (I didn't make the WD, I was only asked to modify it) I'm trying to figure out how to add a button that, from every step in every procedure (so in every Navigation "step" of the Navigation Graph), brings you back to the Employee selection screen (the first page that is shown when the application is started, made up of personal information of the manager and a table listing his staff).

Being ignorant of how FPM works, one option would be to put a button in every VC Component that hosts control buttons and bind that to a method that calls a WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute to the application link, in order to "restart" the application (and thus effectively show the first page).

That sounds like a more of a workaround instead of a proper solution, so I was wondering: is there a better way to do that?

Thank you,

Pietro

PS. If something was not clear, feel free to ask

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos