Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Way to down load of SAP Employee Lookup project code

former_member185845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

We could download the SAP Employee Lookup from itunes on iOS and test tehre itself of mobile.

is there any way we can get the packaged code for download , so that we can deploy on the SUP server and test the same.

or do some customization to the exisitng code

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra,

The source code is not provided by SAP as you mentioned. Based on the configurations documents provided by SAP we can customize some limited fields etc in the app.

But when I raised the same question in the Teched for getting the source code for more customizations the reply from SAP was they will provide the source code if we request. There are some procedure to be followed to get the source code. Please contact SAP trough your company to get more details on it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I know this may not answer the question but i think you have gone one step ahead of me, and I wish for you to assist me with the instalation of SAP Employee Lookup. 

While following the configuraiton guide, I needed to add a service.  Whilst adding the service, it asked me for a package which is not stated on the configuration guide.  Which package do i need to create? Do I need to create a new package by running transaction code se80 and if so, what will be within the package?

Cheers