cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download SAP HANA Platform Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I had spent hours navigating in and out of SAP portal. BUT I STILL CAN'T find a place whereby I can download SAP HANA, Platform Edition 1.0.

Can someone please help with the exact navigational pane or url? It is so user unfriendly, I mean the portal.

Thanks.

Vhoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI: just to confirm what someone stated earlier about only being able to see HANA software downloads (ie SAR files) if your customer is licensed for HANA.  I confirmed this today: on one screen, I was logged into the software download center with a customer's OSS ID who is not licensed for HANA and I could not find a HANA SAR file I was looking for and then on another screen I was logged in with my OSS ID for a customer who is HANA licensed and I was able to find the SAR file.

Jim Cleek

HP Enterprise Services

SAP Basis Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Are you a SAP employee?? Note : only SAP employee can able to download..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for your quick answer.I am working on SAP not SAP employee but I want to download it.

Regards,

Lien Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lien Kim ,

Unfortunatly its not downloadable for no SAP employee. Only way you can do is go to AMAZON clouds. how to use AMAZON site for hana you can check this link.  https://open.sap.com/     Thanks and regards Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Link for SAP In-Memory all editions:

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/support>Software Downloads>Software Download Center>Support Package and Patches>BROWSE OUR DOWNLOAD CATALOG-->SAP IN-MEMORY (SAP HANA )

Regards, Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul:

Below is what I got ALL THE TIME and NOW too:

SAP IN-MEMORY (SAP HANA )

No data available

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure then, as I can see the content.Note 1603671 also mentions the same location. Maybe the download page visible only to approved users / customers or partners. Please contact SAP.

Regards, Rahul

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You will have access to HANA downloads only if you are HANA customers (bought licenses) or partner.

All initial HANA software installations are done by HANA hardware partners for the moment anyhow.

Regards. -Vitaliy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am from Hewlett-Packard, one of the SAP HANA certified partner.

It is really weird as SAP HANA comes with trail license and SAP should make it FREELY AVAILABLE for download if they are really serious in getting Oracle out of the throne!

Just my 1 cent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't mean to sound repetitive but I can't disagree with him: we need Hana to be open to download, providing some sort of an evaluation license in order to test it freely and spread the knowledge about the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitaliy ,

I am SAP employee able to down load SAP HANA Platform Ed. 1.0 SPS05 (SAP HANA DB 1.00.53) .

But can i install it in SAP laptop which contain windows 7 enterprise?

Thanks and regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Could you tell me where you download SAP HANA Platform Ed. 1.0 SPS05 (SAP HANA DB 1.00.53) . I tried to find the place to download but I can't find it.

Thanks and regards,

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Lien Kim,  I also forget exact link.Give me a while i will seaarch for you and send you link by today or latest by tomorrow .