Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing Integration with PS

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to know how the billing in SD is integrated with PS. What advancement we as a PS person can provide in SD billing.?

Please help experts.

regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

PS is related to SD in terms of milestone and periodic billing. In PS , you can assign milestone at the stages whenever you want to raise the bill. These milestone you need to assign to the sales order so that milestone gets copied to sales order line items.

Here you can give the amount and whenever you confirm any activity from project to which milestone is assigned , you can raise the bills.

Regards

Keshav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First be clear on the extend you need to integrate.

1. If your project doesnt have any milestone, then you can just account assign to 'Billing WBS' while creating order.

Ensure the project is released before making the delivery and billing.

If you use the WBS account assignment then Business Area and Profit Centre will be defaulted from WBS. You wont be able to Profit Segment.

2. if you have milestones in project then that can be used for billing

3. if required you can use PS/SD integration using DIP profile for creating quotation using project plan or to manage resource related billing projects

Reg/ Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read SAP Help for this. This is a very basic query.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul.

can you please tell me to what folders/tabs i should go to get the desired data.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont get me wrong, but nobody will spoon feed here. Just to get you started, go to SAP help,Click on Project System and then on Revenues. Go through this section. You will find lot of informative stuff.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks mr. Gokul.