cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not visible in sales order document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am supposed to create sales order from Contract.The requirement is that only header data should be copied.Thus In Copy Control configuration I did not maintain item level and schedule line level settings for these document types. The issue is that after running the whole cycle from Contract -->SO --> Delivery --> Invoice when I see the Sales Order document flow I can see all other documents but not the contract.Also In Contract document flow I can see only sales order but not delivery and invoice.Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your document flow setting.

in standard eventhogh you create sale order with reference to contract. it will show only the sale order -- delivery -- billng document in document flow.

in contract it will show only the sale order

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

use the tcode VTLA, select the source document type and target delivery type. Doucle click on "item" node. double click the required item category and put a tick in the control data.

Regards

Sidhu

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Update Document Flow option is available only at Item Level in copy control setting from Contract to Sales Order.

Check out your Copy Control Records at Item Level. There would be "2" mentioned in "pdate document flow" box.

2 means Create doc. flow records except for dely/goods issue/billdoc. Here you to maintain "X" for Complete Document flow.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I do not want Item data to be copied in target docment then also do I need to maintain copy control at item level?If yes then for which item catagory.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You will have to maintain this setting at Item Level itself.

Which Item category - The one you are using in your Sales Document Type (Contract to Sales Order.).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Update document flow tick at copy controls from Sales order to delivery at item category level.

Regards,

Sridhar.