cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm displaying a table in my form. I want to remove the table borders. I've checked none option for the object layout properties.

But still the borders are displayed. Am i missing something ? ive want the table (row,column) borders as invisible.

And also the form generated in the spool is protected not able to print it ?

Do we have any attribute to be set in the output parameter in order to overcome this issue?

Please advice.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Just now tried your scenario.

Its simple you need to do the changes by selecting each and every field. Select each field and do the same. Also select the option edit individually.

Also one more thing which we need to notice is we need to enter the program in change mode. If you go into the form in display mode and then switch to Change mode, Some times our code will have effect sometimes it may not.

I think this will resolve your issue if you face any issues please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks. Just now explored the options.

right we need to do it at each cell level. This would solve it.

What about the second issue ? do you have any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Sorry missed out the second issue.

You just check the output device ADS settings. Ask your BASIS team whether they have restricted few settings for security reasons. Check using different systems also.

Also check whether you have configured in output that no_print = 'X'. So that the print will be disabled.

I think it might be because of any one reason so check that and revert back to me if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Answers (0)