cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third parity sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

i am having one doubt sir , so i have configured third parity sales process in sap sd, but how will get money third parity vendor in sales process plz explain me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Company : A , Vendor : B , Customer:C

Company A will receive the PO from Customer C , at that time from SD side we will raise the Sale order , after we save the sale order system will generate the PR automatically

If you want to see the PR, go to VA02, Double click on the line item --> click on the schedule line and check the PR number

After entire part will be done by MM consultant

Based on the PR , MM People will raise the PO with Vendor B.

Create MIGO and MIRO

Vendor will send the Invoice to Company A

Company A will raise the Invoice to Customer C (SD Part)

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar,

A) create sales order VA01, change the item category manually or for automatic, change the Gen Item cate at sales org 2, and save the order

b) go to schedule line tab and note down the pr number.

c) go to me57 and create the PO with reference to PR.

d) do the MIGO for incoming goods receipt or information .

e) Do the MIRO if you are recieving the intimation about the order quantity vendor has sent it to customer

f) It it is individual P.O where the item category is TAB is determined, means first you would recieve the stock which you need to send it to the end customer, in such case you need to vl01n too.

e)Raise the bill by VF04 for the comapny and by doing delivery or miro you can do the Vf01 by mentioning the details like delivery no: in cae of delivery related billling for the individual P.O in which case the stock comes to the comapny and company sends back to the part or end customer, and if it is direct process, in such case the VF04.

I hope this would help you.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIi,

I hope you have got some idea after looking all responses , As per my understanding vendor account will be credited by business (company) and company account will be credited by there customer who receives the goods from thirdparty(vendor).

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

orders from the customer passed to the third party

vendor who delivers the goods to the customer, and bills the business. In turn Business will bill the customer.

Needful setting in order to get right billing :

<< Moderator message - Cut and paste response from removed and points unassigned. Plagiarism is not allowed in SCN >>

Hope this will be helpful .If u need further details for confugrations ,let me know.

Thanks.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Feb 3, 2012 9:49 AM

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

For Third Party Sales Order in Step by Step, just refer to the below link..

[Third Party Sales Order|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a78e39e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm]

Regards,

GK

SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In third party scenario generally customer will raise the sales order to the company based on the sales order PR will be created manually or automatically based on the system settings after that PO will be processed with respect the PR to goods directly send to the the customer but in PO screen delivery address is the customer . In this only logical GR but company will receive invoice from the vendor after based on that we will raise the billing to the customer

Regards

M B Raju

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Request you to go through SDN Wki on Third party in the link below:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

Also your company will receive money from the Customer normally & subsequently you will pay to your Vendor.

The difference is your Profit.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta