cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform output varies in different system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A smart form out put,for PO varies in alignment in different system. In one system output is in correct format other its misalign, font size is different, bold box appears for few, a default paper comes with output, having spool request name, printer, device type etc information.

Tried checked with SPAD settings to compare nothing much can be concluded. Since transport request are same and smart styles not changed.

Thanks

Mohinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I checked SPAD, outdevices full administration nothing much can figure out difference.

Thanks

Mohinder

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following things.

1. Printer setting should be same on both the systems.

2. Same fonts should be installed on both the systems.

3. You can compare the output by going to SP01 select the spool and in goto menu->display requests->settings choose raw. It show you all the fonts that have been applied on this print out. In case SAP standard does not find out the font applied by you in form than it replace with tis standard one. Choose the Raw data option compare these in both system and check where is the difference.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When compared two systems eventually printer was the issue.

Thanks for all answsers

Mohinder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying back. I executed RXTDELL but for no effect. Still same thing is happening.

Thanks

Mohinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Did you checked the output device or printer settings in both the system is it same ?

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Hi friend if you are using some output device for viewing the print preview or taking printout then it be some difference in output device settings.

Because the device settings will be different for different systems. For development system it would be different and for other system it will be different so check whether both are same.

If both are same then just use program RSTXDELL for font refresh. As you have mentioned that there is difference in font size also. So just check both of these.

I think this will help you. If you have any queries please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

There is a setting with out print first page you select that.

Since transport request are same and smart styles not changed

If the request are same then it should be same in all.Check any setting were changed directly in other client.

Regards,

Madhu.