cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Reappears in Sourcing Cockpit Even After PO Ordered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a big problems where all SC reappear in shopping cockpit even after has ordered PO. Strangely and sadly, it's only happen at production system.

But somehow, my friend has implemented Note 1432540 - Sourcing relevant flag is not updated properly and apparently and the result is as expected even we have to create dummy PO first and delete it. The next morning, the problem appears again.

So far I have the analysis result as above:

1. Only happen at production system

2. CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 running as background job without variants

3. SOURCE_REL_IND always "X" even follow-on document has been created

4. We implemented BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI to re-reoute purchasing group

Anyway, I have question about field BBP_PDBEI-BE_PUR_GROUP. What if this field has different value with the SC purchasing group at SRM? Is it okay?

Thank you guys, appreciate all the helps

Sincerely,

Ted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

about the 2nd question: NO. not OK...

if you change BE_PUR_GROUP lets say in doc_change badi or something like that, its going to change the purchasing group in SC as well...

but yes, while doing the transfer, lets say to PR or PO, you may change...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Imo, the table BBP_PDORG will determine sc purchasing group, while BE_PUR_GROUP record PR purchasing group from ECC.

But anyway, so far this is my update about sc reappears. I don't know why BBP_PDIGP-QUAN_PO_E always 0 even has ordered PO and it happens to PO with contract.

Thanks,

Ted