INCLUDE F_0729_FOOTER OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

ENDBOTTOM

ENDIF

And getting in the below format:

Remit info:

Alexandra Technopark

ACH/ info

Bank Of America, Singapore

Please suggest me how to arrange it in proper format.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kiran

Edited by: kiran162 on Feb 3, 2012 2:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You can tell the FA that changing the custom program is a very normail thing. If the printing program is a standard program, then you should convince the FA that you can copy it to a Z program, and change the configuration for the output type pointing to the newly copied program.

Or you can create a new smartform. Via smartform, you can handle the text splitting easily by creating a line type and put the include text in each column.

The last thing you can do is to hard-code the address info in the window of the sapscript form. By this way, creating a include text is useless.

Those are final options you can choose, otherwise I think there are hardly any other ways.

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul...It is really helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I did not mean you choose the tag column for the 2nd include in the sapscript editor. I meant you should edit your text of the 2nd include in the tcode for standard text SO10 with the given object text name and text ID. But this is just applicable if each of your include text as only 1 line.

Here's the details:

+ Go to tcode SO10, enter the text name as ' F_0729_FOOTER' and text ID as 'ADRS' and your language (I guess EN).

+ Go inside, choose the tag column for the text as continuous text ( yah, blank indicator again).

But each of you include text has more than 1 line, so this is not applicable. You can ignore my third suggestion. I have another suggestions for you here:

+ No1: you can present like in the followings in your sapscript editor:

• Remit info:

ACH/ info // blank inditor means continuous text

/: INCLUDE F_0729_HEADER_A OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

/: INCLUDE F_0729_FOOTER OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS // in SO10 for this text, leave the tag column blank

This means you should hard-code the name of the address info.

+ No 2: - You can create 2 global text variables in the printing program.

- Use FM 'READ_TEXT' to read your address from the text pool. Store in 2 text table.

- Loop at the text table, transfer data from the text table to the 2 global text variable above, and write the window and the element here as well.

- You can use some wrapping FM to wrap the text in each variable.

- Then in the sapscript form, you just put the 2 global variables in the same line.

Hope you can complete the requirement.

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I really appreciate and understand your point but the functional people instructed me that not to make any change in standard driver program and in Text object as well.

They want me to make some modifications in form itself. I am trying to find out the solution so that I don't need to make any changes in code.Please suggest me the way I can make it in form itself.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have several suggestions for you on this, not sure what might be the best solution, but you can choose one of these:

+ If the info is not so dynamic, you can type it directly in the sapscript editor, and by this, you can easily control the paragraph format of the 2 text blocks.

+ You can merge the 2 include texts into 1, and by this, you also handle easily the format of the 2 text block in SO10 editor.

+ If you still want to use the current 2 include texts, in the 2nd include text of the footer, you choose the tag column for the text as continous text (it is a blank field indicator). By this way, you will make it as a continuous text after the first include text.

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I tried the third option.By selecting blank I am getting the INCLUDE...... this as a text.

Can you please tell me the possible issue?

Thanks,

Kiran

Edited by: kiran162 on Feb 3, 2012 4:24 AM