cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post to Sample Usage during UD- wrong posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to perform stock posting to Sample Usage(MVT331) for 04 Inspection Type via Tcode QA11, the costs are charged as part of the production order and not the cost center which is specified in the Plant setting. Our requirement is to ensure that this is absorbed into the QA cost center.

I tried to change the MVT to 201 but am still getting the same result.

Would appreciate if you could share how you would handle such case. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mkpuyaoan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take a look at SAP Note 137721. This might help you solve your issue.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, this is SAP standard.

Sample for InspLot from PurchOrd goest to Cost Center, for InspLot from production to Process/Production order.

You can change it in CO substitution.

Best Regards

Wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try one thing :

In UD stock posting screen--->against sample usage field there is one tab " Document " --->enter cost center here and save.

Now check where cost is debited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I actually tried that before, but cost is still absorbed in the Prod.Order, not the cost center itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually it should get consume against the cost center that you specify @ plant level or @ document tab.

I would suggest you to check the material document that is genarated where cost is going.

Last thing you can try to put the sample qty to unrestricted & from unrestricted try to post into sample with 333 mvt type from MB1b against QA cost center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

When i take a look at the cost center report, it is reported as statistical postings, NOT actual. Therefore it is still charged to the Production Order.

Yes i already understand that if we do via MB1B, then it would be correct, but our requirement is to do it during usage decision.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understnad the cost is dynamic.It should be settled immediatly.You seek the help of FICO consultant.

Try to run the settlement in test run....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I dont think the solution is possible because as per our client, settlement is not done immediately and such scenario will occur very often. Is there any other way to go with this?