cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk : authorizatoins to user the CRM_UI interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'd like to know what is the composite role (or simples roles) can I give to my end users to create Incident Ticket using the CRM_UI interface ?

When I give them the copy of the SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE_COMP composite role, they can create ticket from the workcenter interface but not from the CRM_UI. They do not have the section "Create".

Thanks a lot,

Rachid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to give te role SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN_COMP (full auth for incident management), make sure profile has been created for the role.

And goto su01, take your user, in the parameter field add the new parameter' ID

CRM_UI_PROFILE and Parameter value as SOLMANPRO

This should solve your issue

Check and update.

Thanks,

Jansi

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

i want to restrict the users to search the tickets with respect to their Ibase component.Could anyone help me, is it possible. If yes which single role and object i need to choose from this composite role SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN_COMP.

Thank's and Regard's

Sai

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachid

you can share the create support message link available in workcenter or the workcenter link directly with end users

further any specific reason for posting tickets via crm ui ....

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you for your answers

@David : I am already using this Role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO, it belongs to the composite Role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE_COMP. also I already created a ZSOLMANPRO as a copy of business role SOLMANPRO, I tried to cusotmize it but I think that I missed some roles to be able to create my tickets from CRM_UI.(using only SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE_COMP)

@Prakhar: I want to use the CRM_UI interface because it contains some fields that my end users may complete, like Urgency, Impact and so on. I'll add some others. With the workcenter I do not have all these fields and I do not know how can I add it.

It is for these reasons that I am looking for the role which let my end users to create incident ticket from CRM_UI, if it is not the good way to do, let me know

Thanks a lot,

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not wrong ...but again its a business decision and roles must be assigned in that way only

moreover it is not easy to customize business role you need to explore a lot to do that

also do check all the roles and authorizations in solman 7.1 security below.

[SAP Security Guide solman 7.1|https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000482312011E.PDF]

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO or a copy of it.

Also, you may want to slim down SOLMANPRO so they don't see all the options in the ITSM but I'm still learning that myself so can't give more info on that. The role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO will be good for now though. Good luck.

David