Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog SC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are on SRM7/ECC6 (Ext classic)

When we are creating a shopping cart from one of the vendor catalogs, we are getting following errors

1. Error occured calling META_BAPI_DISPATCH (I don't get this error while shopping otherwise, but only when I shop via catalogs)

2. Not possible to calculate tax (I don't get this error while shopping otherwise, but only when I shop via catalogs)

3. Plant for follow on document missing (I don't get this error while shopping otherwise, but only when I shop via catalogs)

4. System ECCXXXX of purchasing org XXX differs from doc reference SRMXXX

All system configuration is fine (Plants are defined under extended attributes/Tax calculation SPRO setting is perfect/Define product category for backend system)

Please advise as to why so many errors while catalog shopping but no error for free text SC

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alejandro_jimenez2
Participant
0 Kudos

check this link

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=847130

maybe, you will get an idea.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What item are you returning from the catalog? It seems that perhaps you are returning a MATNR which is being validated but is having some problems, check the OCI data as per note 487917 and see if this parameter NEW_ITEM-MATNR is passed from the catalog, if so, see if the flag is set in the catalog customizing for 'Do not check product', if this is flagged, then the product is being validated from the connected ERP system not the local SRM system.

Regards,

jason

alejandro_jimenez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

You need review your configuration to WEB SERVICES.

SPRO-SRM-MASTER DATA- CONTENT MANAGEMENT - DEFINE EXTERNAL WEB SERVICES -

select your catalog and double click for see the details.

in the next screen you need mark any functions, like to validate product data from SAP EBP, Do not check in integrated Catalog.

these checkboxes control your catalog when you create a SC. and the interaction with SRM.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

I have already checked this and this is fine. This is working for us in QA and Prd systems.

Any more suggestions??

Regards