cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical at Informer in SAP GRC RAR 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have implemented SAP GRC 5.3 RAR. I trigger a Risk Analysis Job monthly for all the systems connected and then i refresh the informer tab. I have realized that all the information at the Informer related to the risks, users and roles analysis is lost for the previous month. Now, i would like to keep this information and i would like to know if there is a parameter at SAP GRC RAR 5.3 that allows to keep this historical.

Thank you in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sergaya,

Have you scheduled the "Management Report" job?? MGMT_REPORT is set to "Y" in the batch risk analysis job parameter?

Cheers,

Diego.

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

As Diego infers, the management reports are there to provide that historical trend analysis.

However, the details will always be the current as-is picture as the historical view is simply a summary as at the last day in the calendar month.

If you really want to keep the detailed data, you will have to have a custom solution to manage this.

You could perhaps use BW to extract out the data and report on it but be mindful of the data volumes and really challenge the actual requirement for this detail.

Simon