cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel output on invoice cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm looking for a way to get the unproccesed output in an invoice to be cancelled if the invoice itself is cancelled.

Br

Carl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl

It is not possible to get the unprocessed output if the invoice has been cancelled.You may have to go with the enhancement if you want to look at the unprocessed output of the cancelled billing documents

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri nath

I think you may missunderstood me.

The problem is that when the invoice is created, the EDI-output is determined and set in status "yellow" and left for a program running at night that pickes up the yellow-status output and processes them.

If a user cancells the invoice during the day, this output is still left in the invoice in status yellow and then sent to the customer at night.

I want that output to be removed if the invoice is cancelled before the invoice has been sent.

Br

Carl

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl

In your previous thread as you have not mentioned it is related to EDI -output,so solution has been given assuming it is normal print.Kindly elaborate the issue clearly so that it would be easy to get solutions as all members are taking time to solve the issues

If any Idoc is generating for that billing document then you have to go the Idoc segment and then you have to remove the output type manually.and then reprocess the Idoc

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

I'm sorry if I left out vital information. But there is no IDoc created until the program runs at night.

Until then, all there is is an output line in the invoice that has this yellow status, just like there could be a yellow output for printing until the actual printing has taken place.

So what I would like is that the system remove such unprocessed outputs if the invoice is cancelled.

Br,

Carl

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow OSS Note 546419 - No output issue if billing document is cancelled to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

That note seems to be exactly what we need. Thank you!

But I have one question.

It says that the highest release it it valid for is 600, we are on release 604, would it still work?

Br,

Carl