cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecasts passed to APO SNP from APO DP and from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO SNP V5.1.

I have PIR forecasts CIF'ed across from a connected ECC system , which I see OK in the APO product view, in the live version 000 as ATP category FA.

For the same product at location I then release forecasts from APO DP to SNP to the live version 000 as ATP category FA.

These released forecasts are overwriting the PIR forecasts CIF'ed from ECC, but I want them to be additive.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem would be appreciated...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are you releasing the forecast from DP to SNP?

If you use the transaction "/SAPAPO/MC90 - Release Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning", there is an option in the "target" section called "add data". Tick this checkbox, your forecast would get added to existing value.

If you are using DP background job to release the forecast, then you could tick the checkbox "create new orders" in release profile in the DP activity.

In both the cases, remember that if you run the release job multiple times (due to any reason e.g. job failure), the forecast would keep on getting added to the existing value. So, be careful.

Regards - Pawan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you use /sapapo/mc90, there's an indicator "Add Data" in 'Target' area.

I think that this is what you want. You can refer to the F1 help to see whether it is the suitable setting.

If you use DP background job to release data, there's an indicator "Create new order" in the release profile, which is the same as above "Add Data".

Best Regards,

Ada