cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add an imported ES bundle software component to a business system?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using PI 7.1 and recently we have imported the ES AMI bundle.

As a result in the ESR I see a new software component (IS-UT 605) with all the objects contained in this ES bundle, so far so good.

But the new service interfaces don't appear in the business system (the old IS-UT 600 seems present when I look at the 'other atrributes tab' of the business system).

So I have to add the new software component to the business system in the SLD, but how exactly do I do this?

I guess I have to update the product 'SAP ECC 6.0' on the business system but the 'add a software component to unit' option is greyed out when I look at the SAP ECC 6.0 product.

I hope someone can point out the error of my ways

Thanks guys,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the software component has to be assigned to the technical system of your business system in the SLD. Also refer to the blog [Cant find Interfaces in the associated Business System?|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/19217]. Regards, Martin

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this is a BC related question maybe but how do we add the software component to the business system in the SLD?

What do our BC guys have to do for this? (obviously I've asked them but they don't know).

Thanks again.