cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preference determination empty log 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

does anybody has tested/used the pref determiantion in 10.0? it gives me an empty log/screen w/o further information

although, BOM/LTVD are maintained and products are classified.

Kind regards

Assen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please give us a couple more details on the steps you are performing and what you expect? Then we might be able to figure out the issue.

Thanks, Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

In fact, i have managed to fix this one - the preference rules that we created manually were wrong. I corrected them. Was planning to update the message.

But, there is another issue.

The issue i face now is that the preference indicator in the ERP sales order is not flagged although the finished product is eligible for prefential origin.

It seems in 8.0, this issue was solved with a OSS note. which is not relevant in 10.0

I was just planning to write a OSS message for that. (i am working in 10.0 setting the EU-South Korea FTA)

If you have had experience or have some suggestion how to deal with the preference flag in the sales order for 10.0 installation, thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards

Assen

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

if the product is eligible for preference in GTS and if the amount in the sales order is higher than the threshold value of this preference determination, then in fact the preference indicator should be set.

Did you also run the report

'Preference: Transfer Determination of Preference Agreements to FS'

in the feeder system?

This is necessary to have all relevant data in the system.

Thanks, Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

indeed, i didnt know about this report. i ran it and now it works

thanks a lot

Kind regards

Assen

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad it works now.

It would be nice if you would rate my answer as well.

Thank you.

Christin