cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 - Change default value for field in access request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

in Access request, Is it possible to change the defaut value in the fied "request for" ?

thanks

Aurélien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aurélien,

Yes we can make it default, please go to EUP and there is a field Request for. please check the snapshot.

Thanks and Regards

Ankit sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you get the answer to this, but way to control the values in the "Request For" field is via security. you can control auth object GRAC_REQ field GRAC_RQFOR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aurélien,

We wanted to do the same thing, because the default is "Self" and our customer requirement is for it to be "Other". Unfortunately, the EUP only allows setting the field as Mandatory, Visible, and Editable. As of SP07, you cannot change the default value. Hopefully, it will be something that can be changed in SP08 due out in mid-March. Would be good to post it in IdeaPlace and hopefully with votes it can be added to the next Support Pack. ~Triera

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks and I now agree with you Triera,

I've ever watched in the EUP, there is no way to configure that. I've post on the SDN forum to be sure...

but in idea place there is a thread (with votes) :

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/ideas/6480

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aurélien for including the link to the IdeaPlace submission. Voted!

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you looked at the End User Personalisation configuration nodes? You can amend the default values here for the request form fields.

If you are refering to some of the other header fields like the request types or the business processes etc then they have their own configuration nodes which control content.

Simon